Global Equity Income
Chawton Global Investors launched the TB Chawton Global Equity Income Fund in April 2019. It is a UCITS compliance open ended investment company (OEIC).
The fund is global, concentrated with around 30 - 40 holdings and exhibits low turnover. It generates dividend income which will be around the level or slightly in excess than that generated by the MSCI World Index. This is distributed quarterly. Share classes are offered in GBP, USD and EURO. Link to Factsheet.
The Fund aims to provide a growing income stream and to grow capital over the long term (5 years or more). Each part of this objective will have equal weighting.
- Benchmark: MSCI World Index
- Launch Date: 21 May 2019
- Base Currency: GBP Classes: B, C (£, $, €)
- Year End: 31 December
- IA Sector: Global Equity Income
- Custodian: Northern Trust
- Authorised Corporate Director: T Bailey Fund Services
- Dividend pay dates: 31 May, 31 August, 30 November, 28 February
- Minimum Investment: Class B Shares: £1,000
- Management Fees: 0.90%
- Ongoing Charge Figure: 1.27%
- SEDOL Codes: Class B GBP INC: BJ1GY07 Class B GBP ACC: BJ1GXX3
As a concentrated equity portfolio of typically less than 50 stocks the fund may involve higher volatility and therefore higher risk for those with shorter term investment time horizons (under 5 years). The value of an investment and the income from it can fall as well as rise as a result of market and currency movements and you may not get back the amount originally invested. You should therefore regard your investment as long term. Details of the risk factors are included in the fund's prospectus available at www.tbaileyfs.co.uk/funds
How to invest
Chawton Global's fund is an OEIC and is suitable to include in stocks and shares ISAs and SIPPs.
You can invest by visiting T. Bailey Fund Services: here or by calling them on 0115 988 8200.
The fund is also available on the following platforms: